Saturday, June 30, 2007

Juline was Tagged

Jobs that I've held...
1. Mountain View Eye Center - Receptionist
2. David’s Bridal- Bridal Consultant (Talk about some Bridezillas)
3. Aspen Mills Bread- best job ever… and the bread was good too! (I was the best sandwich maker…ask Jeff…he still begs me to make him sandwiches.)
4. Horizon Restorations- My daddy’s Company-pretty much went to work to hangout w/ my Dad.

Movies I Can Watch Over and Over....
1. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
2. Little Women
3. How to lose a Guy in 10 Days
4. Snatch- kinda a guys movie but I love it!

Places I've Lived....
1. Texas
2. California - Northern and Central
3. Utah
4. New Jersey

T.V. Shows I Enjoy...
1. So you think you can Dance?
2. Grey’s Anatomy
3. My soaps- Y and R and As the World Turns
4. Man vs. Wild

Places I Have Been On Vacation...
1. California (Disneyland-Universal-Sea world)
2. Montana (Yellow Stone National Park)
3. Church Road-trip (from Cali. To N.Y)
4. Cruise- Mexico

Favorite Foods...
1. Cinnamon Rolls
2. Pie
3. Meatloaf and Veggies
4. My dad’s tri-tip and mashed taters

Websites I Visit Frequently...
1. Soap.com
2. Myspace.com
3. BabyCenter.com
4. Oldnavy.com

Places I'd Rather Be Right Now...
1. Spa- I like being pampered!
2. On Vacation
3. Shopping-with someone else’s money
4. In the shower- I love being so fresh and so clean clean!

blogger buddies to tag...
1. All the
2. bloggers I know
3. tagged me or have already
4. been tagged…The End!

1 comment:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

hey-we need to get a hold of your mom but can't....do you have a cell number for her? marge is in the hospital-she never woke up today and is in a coma and they don't know why......text me her number or tell her to call my mom asap (my number is 801.234.0404). sorry to put a damper on the blog!