Friday, June 15, 2007

69- 56



69.I am a reader, I remember being a kid and in the summer time staying up all night reading books. I really enjoy a fast paced book. Enders game by Orsen Scott Card is my all time Favorite. I have read it many times. I also really like Stephen King. He's a great writer.

68.I love singing to my daughter. Wheels on the bus, is a favorite of hers. Also she likes the Itsy bitsy spider, and popcorn popping. Now that shes getting bigger shes able to sing a lot of the words herself, AWESOME.

67.My dream car is a the Chevy Camaro from Better Off Dead.

66.I have no bum, its not there. If you look at me from behind you will notice that I have no backside. Zero, nadda, nothing.

65. I played war when I was a kid. A lot of war. Yep toy guns were my life. I had the good old kind of toy guns that looked real. Today if you get a toy gun it’s got some neon paint job or something to make it look fake, well as a Kid I would paint over the neon parts and make it look real. I would like to play war again sometime.

64. I liked MASH when I was in Jr high and High school. Now why would a kid like MASH? I have no idea, but the show was on every night after the news. I think that MASH is the best show to fall asleep to. If your ever trouble sleeping turn on MASH. (its always on somewhere)

63. My dad told us kids that he shot Santa, and that Disneyland burned down. He also put a note on our front door telling Santa that we were bad kids and that he should not come to our house. My dad has a way with kids.

62. Censorship: My first form of censorship was in the form of a blanket. This blanket was used to mask the filth of nakedness from my young eyes by being put over the TV during these nasty spots of a normally good film.

61.I went to EG King elementary school k-6. I have a lot of memories of fun and humiliation from good old EG King. I loved the sledding hills in the winter. I remember the time a baby calf died in the field and smelled something nasty. We also dug up a huge rock and dropped it on the calf, The sound it made is something that I will never forget. I remember the fights, Bobby A. One punch to the face and he was done. (one of my proudest moments) The kisses. Cheylynn (sp?) The blood, 36 stitches in my eye brow, (I love the scar). The teachers, Brownie, Bundy, Barber, Baronholtz, Nelison, Prittcett, Scofield. It was a good school.

60. I love to eat, I think that burgers are my most favorite food in the world. I would take a great burger over a great steak any day. In and Out makes the best burgers in the fast food world. Sadly they are a WEST coast only joint. I have made Fatburger a replacement, really good burgers and great fries, but you have to make your own fry sauce. Hot dogs are good too. I used to eat corn dogs all the time on my mission, Like 2 everyday. I can't eat them anymore.

59. I have to have Chips, Yes more on food but I cannot eat a sandwich with out chips or fries or something along with the sandwich. I don't know why this is but it’s a must. Example. I got a free sandwich the other day. An amazing Pastrami and mustard on rye but I didn’t have chips. I made a run to a gas station and got some chips. I was good to go.

58.I have never been much of a trouble maker. I did get suspended from school for fighting, the time I got beat up. But that was about it. Well at least that's what I got caught doing. I never stole anything as a kid; I was with others that did. I never drank or smoked, I was with others that did. .I always did a good job of either not getting caught or not doing anything bad. I will admit that I was with a friend and we broke a window of his house as we were throwing knives at each other in his back yard. The window broke and we took a ball and replaced the knife with it. As we would get into less trouble with a ball then a knife. It worked. Boys will be boys.

57. I knew that Santa wasn't real at a young age. I was a good kid and my best friend was no better then me. Well one year for Christmas I got some great presents. ( Again I am great full to my parent and the things they did for me) But that friend of mine got the G.I. Joe Aircraft carrier The biggest damn toy ever made. The thing was awesome and bigger then my bed. But I put a few things together and knew that there was no Santa. It was probably time.

56. Star wars was a big part of my childhood. When my friend and I would get together we would play star wars. I was Luke, Josh was Solo. and his little sister that just Had to play was the princess. what a pain she was. I still like Star Wars. It was a big part of my childhood but I am not a freak about it. I do have all my old toys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff,
In and out is on the West Coast. You live on the East Coast. But keep your list coming It's very entertaining to me!!!--LISA

Jeff said...

thanks problem fixed