Sunday, June 10, 2007

79-70

79. I have worked every type of job. Paper route, Pizza joint Taco Time, babysitter, Sam's club (head cart boy) . I worked for a company that did outsourceing for a few different internet tech support. Then I sold my soul for AOL for five years. Now I sale Solar power.

78. I could write a book about the dating stories that I have. The worst date I went on was a blind date. She looked like a ompa loopa and didn't shut up the whole night. All she talked about was her ex. Its a good thing that I didn't take offense to the date as I really should have been offended that a friend would think I would be compatible with that troll.

77. My first car was a 1980 Mustang it was poo brown. It had the same engine as the ford pinto. You would think that a mustang would always be cool. Nope. This car was driven by all the kids in my family. It was a fun car. And it was a car. ( I don't want my parent to think I wasn't grateful.)

76. I enjoy seeing movies by myself. Many people thing this is weird but I don't. Its not like you talk during a film. (see # 75). I went and saw Water world by myself it was a midnight summer showing I didn't get home till 3. The movie was crap.

75. I will tell you to shut up if your talking during a movie. I have told many many people over the years to shut up and I don't think I ever stop. I almost got in a fight once as I was watching the thriller What Lies beneath. Some chick was talking during the best part. I gave her a sussh and she got all upset. " you don't tell me to shush" she said so I yelled SHUT UP and scared half the theater. Well her date was a tuff guy until I stood up and he saw that I was a least a foot tall then him, and he did nothing. I don't tell this story so that you think I am a tuff guy I am not see # 91

74. I have been in 3 car accidents. 2 on my mission, the car was being driven by my companions both times. They both thought they were race car drivers. The third was my fault I ran into a short bus with my truck. I don't think I have ever been so mad. My mom was there and said that she could hear the swearing a block away.

73. I had a lot of friends growing up, Josh, Craig, Tyson, Brad, Chris, Rob. They were all friends or evil enemies at one time or another. I think that I go into the most trouble with Craig. I saw Chris at my 10 year high school reunion he is doing well. I just got a hold of Josh awhile ago. Its fun to see old friends.

72. My dad and grandfather are true cowboys. My grandpa was named Cecil. He scared me. But he was a softy.

71. I am a little Hairy. Well there is nothing little about it. I am covered by a sheet of hair. My wife believes that these hairs have a mind of there own. " They are everywhere" is a often heard comment . I shave everyday and my five o'clock shadow is more like a 3:30 shadow. I am also going gray. I do keep a bit of hair on my chin but just to hide my double chin.

70. I save all the movie stubs from the films that I see in the theater. I have done this since 1994. The first movie that I saved was Mavrick starring Mr. Mel Gibson.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I think this is awesome. I'm going to do a 100 list myself and make Ty do one too. It's funny to hear all the funny quirks about you.

Jeff said...

juline has one on her myspace