Thursday, November 29, 2007

Jerk?


So I am kind of a Jerk. Well most people know that I have a jerk side that comes out quickly. Last night the family and I pull into Target to do some shopping. I pulled into the parking stall straight as an arrow. But the car next to me was not even close. I am trying to get the little one out of the car and I can’t as this jerk driver is too close. I expressed “I can’t get the baby out because this Jerk doesn’t know how to park” As soon as I was done yelling I hear the click of the very same car’s auto lock unlock the doors. I look and see some lady walk over and get in the car. I ducked my head and walked around the other side of our car. Oops. Now if the lady had said something I am sure that I would have spoken up. She didnt so this was a tuck tail moment for me. Later after Target we went thru the drive thru and I was a jerk to the teller.(Some dumb kid that had no clue how to hand me a hamburger.)

I didn’t look so good at the end of the day. I don’t really care, I speak my mind, Yes I might get punch thrown at me one time or another but I guess I will just have to deal with that when the time comes.

1 comment:

Matsby said...

Great story! Eventhough it was embarassing that the lady heard you, it's good because maybe next time she will park better. Bad parking is one thing that really sets me off too.