Thursday, August 09, 2007

Movie troubles

My wife and I were able to go and see the third Bourne film the other day. We are not able to see many movies and we have been lucky enough to see 2 movies in the last 2 weeks. Harry Potter 5 and Bourne 3. Well I have to say this was the worst movie experience of my life.

When my wife and I sat down we had good seats near the back as it’s a shake cam fest with the Bourne films, after the trailers started a couple sat down in front of us . The woman started talking and making comments. Then we both caught a very foul smell. My wife said “lets move” I agreed and we moved closer to the screen. Well this proved to be no better.

Behind us was an older couple that didn’t know how to whisper. I shushed them a few times and did others, freaking old people! Then sitting a few seats over from my wife sat a lady that was constantly cracking her knuckles and rubbing her hands together. She would do this at a tense time in the film so it was constant. Then behind me there was a couple that would talk when the action would pick up and try to talk to Jason to help him out.

These people should be killed. I should have been able to shoot every one of these people in the head with no legal recourse. Bang Bang. Bang. I paid way too much to see that fick to have these A holes ruin every second of the film for me. So I am done. I am done seeing films that are new in the theater I am either going to wait until they are on DVD or at least in the theater 3 weeks or get the bootleg.

I know why movies are not making as much money as they did a few years ago it because of people like these.

SO aside from the jerks the movie was really good.

1 comment:

Matsby said...

I am so with you, Jeff. I can't go to movies in the theater (unless I am very desparate). And it's for this very reason. I can't stand the people around me in the theeater. They are all annoying and inconsiderate.

I also cannot go to large concerts. Because the people around me at the concerts are also very annoying.

I am a DVD type of guy myself.

But I did recently see Live Free Or Die Hard (because I had free tickets) and it was soooo awesome!