Friday, August 17, 2007

lows and highs

You ever have a moment when you think that everything is just going wrong ? I Had a moment like that today, I guess you could call it a panic attack. I didn't break down or anything.
I was driving and everything the I have on my plate as a father husband and human came crashing down on me. I look back on it in a weird way. I mean were okay the kids are alright. We have food and a place to live and Tivo. There isn't much we want for. I don't know why I felt so much weight at that moment.

I am sitting my our bed here with a lot on my mind. My wife says that I freak out too much and that I need to relax but right now I have a ear ache and it really hurts.

Things that I am thinking about.

1 Bills
2 The Utah Miners
3 Work
4 Why did Doug and Carrie never have a baby on king of queens when Lisa Remini was so often pregnant
5 Why No one comments on my blog when I have quite a few visitors
6 Why Jessica Simpson has an acting career

Random I know.

I read that screen writers are now making $300,000 per script plus back end on the box office and creative control. Its time to start writing people. Hollywood needs something new.

1 comment:

Matsby said...

I feel your pain about each item on your list.

Except for the Carrie never having a baby. I think they may be afraid the show will lose something if they introduce a baby - and I think they are right.

But I do feel bad for Doug. I think he would be a great dad and a child would bring so much more happiness into his life.

About the comments, I also don't get it. Some of my favorite blogs don't get regular comments. It sucks.