Friday, July 15, 2005

Potter

Well its time again people the 6th Harry Potter book is out at 12:01 .

Its been a long 2 years I am super excited for the next chapter, The wife kid and I are going to Wal-Mart tonight to pick up a copy . Getting the book is half the fun If any thing exciting happen you will read it first here.

All this for a kids book ? Damn you. Harry Potter is no freaking kids book . They are the for the whole family they area light read, well paced and a wonderful story . If you have seen the films pick up the next book you will fit right in the 4th book is my fav and the movie is out this fall I can't wait ....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ty is already almost halfway through the book. Jeff, you may be glad to know, Ty found the 6th book in MP3 format on the network again. Then you can listen to it while Juline's at home reading it. I'm going to have to start reading these and see what all the fuss is about...

Jeff said...

Awesome !!! I am going to e-mail Ty right now !

Jeff said...

Right on Blake! I have to say that Harry potter really makes me love to read. I have always been a big reader but with the baby its hard. But Harry has made me take that extra effort to read again. Its kind of sad to say but I enjoy that its a light read. I tried to start Lord of the rings and it just took them Hobbits so long to get out of the Shire I just gave up !

Unknown said...

Finished Half Blood Prince, anyone want to know who he is?