Friday, July 01, 2005

Kong

Kong, King Kong Well the trailer for the the Peter Jackson movie KING KONG is out you can find it here http://www.kingkongmovie.com/ All I can say is AWESOME . Its been a sad few weeks in Hollywood as crap after crap keep rolling across the movie screen . Yes we have seen a few good movies. Star wars was a hell of a ride. Batman begins was a exciting rebirth of a classic comic book icon. Then we have the junk. I really could care less about any movie that Tom Cruise is in , I do hear that it is a thriller. Other then that all is see is junk for the next few months. Hopefully there will be a few suprises.

I was excited for the Tim Burton take of Willy Wonka but after seeing the previews I think I will pass. The classic film will always be a fond memory of childhood for me . I think this retelling of the book will be a bit over the top. Yes I know its got Johnny Depp in it and I love the actor, But look at the Ompa loomps they are all played by the same actor all having the same face . So I guess that Kong and the next Harry Potter films are the only movies that I am looking forward too. Remember the days when Lord of the rings and the Matrix movies excited and thrilled . I am very excited for the new harry potter book as well.

I am watching The Two Towers right now as I have nothing better to do on a Friday night with out my wife. Anything new in my life ? Well can I say that I am really enjoying my PSP toy now that I can play more games yes the games are old and out of date by today's games standards but man they are Freaking fun I mean come on Mike Tyson's punch out is a challenge and a blast to play after all theses years its better now with the PSP because you can save your game whenever you want.

Not much new as for music these days I want to get the new cold play cd. I really enjoyed their last cd Rush of blood to the head. I hope to get it soon or a copy of it ( hint hint ) .... No new baby pics cause the baby is not around. I am trying to get some things done on my yard I got a tiller from a great friend to till the weeds down and it worked like a champ. I think that I will till more in the morning as well as do something with my father .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jeff.. go see the chocolate factory. you will like it. please please. love emerson

Jeff said...

I saw it and Loved it. It was Adis first film and she slept right thru it -- Emerson send me your e-mail address please --

Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.