Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Starwars

WOW its here the end of an Era. The last Starwars film hits theaters tonight. Yes I will be there at midnight. I am ready to put an end to the films . I remember when I saw Empire in the kaysville theater when I was a kid. I remember my best friends father taking us to see Jedi at the cinedome in riverdale. I loved the toys. I remember playing starwars with Josh Piper as kids I was always Luke as I had the lighter Hair. He was Han solo and his little sister was Leia.

I got back into starwars in Jr high. I craved the old toys and picked up everything I could afford at DI and garage sales . The Starwars craze picked back up as news of the new movies were going to be made and now this fun is almost over .

I still have my toys and lunch boxes and posters and pillow cases. I think that now I am a father theses thing will find there way to ebay. Starwars is loved by many nerds all over the world I am excited to see this film and end this part of my childhood.

No comments: