Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Letter from Elder krum for the Krum family

Hey you fetchers, man you really suck at wrighting. I think you will really like the letter to the family this week. Ha Ha. Well don't worry, that is what the Atonement was for, to make up for everything we suck at, such as for you guys, wrighting your missionary and giving him support. Now you just need to repent, and part of repentance is correcting the sin, so, in your case, start wrighting me letters. Well enough of that, I'm just kidding anyways, you guys really do suck though. Things are good out here, still kinda slow but they are picking up. Man you should have seen it last night, I had to do a little humbling of the buts of the other missionaries, especially the other companionship, they really got some mouths on them. I whooped up on them though. I'm 4 and 0 in the appartment now, and the combined time that they all hung in was about 3 minutes. I tossed Berry too, he was talking smack though, I had to do it. And Ma, I want one of Bro, Whaley's Tree of life schulptures so I will split the cost with ya so if you got an extra 100 laying around send it over. These things are sweet though. Well love you guys , hope to hear from you (SOMETIME BEFORE I GET HOME) Love Love.
Elder Krum

No comments: