Friday, September 14, 2007

This was very odd.

I was working this past week and something odd happened to me. It was a very surreal experience for me. I ran into a gas station to grab a drink(Mt Dew if you must know)and as I went to pay I was taken back as the teller was speaking to me in some sort of language that I did not understand. I looked at her and said " I don't understand you" she kept talking and talking. I was the only other person in the store so I gave her my 1.50 and then I saw that her hair covered her blue tooth headset. I was relieved that she wasn't talking to me but I did feel like an ass.

I really hate the head sets I like to know that when someone's hand is up by their face then they are on a call, or if they are talking to themselves that they are just plain old crazy.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aside from being weird and awkward, that was just plain bad customer service. How rude that she was on the phone when she should have been working!

Matsby said...

I have had a number of embarassing Blue Tooth experiences - usually me saying "huh? Oh..."

I hate Blue Tooth.

And Jennifer's right. So rude!