Saturday, May 05, 2007

Spiderman 3

So the wife and I made it out to see the third and Super long spiderman 3. I loved the other 2 films the 1st being my Favorite of the 2. The over hyped 3rd film comes in last.

Its SO long.. I think that Kristen Dunsts must have had a more screen time clause in her contract. I never liked her as Mary Jane in the first place. She really is just in this film too much. I wanted more Sandman and more Venom. I even liked Harry Osborn this go around.

Did I say that it was Long. I wanted this to be more then it was but I am sure that it will make a ton of money but I think that it will top out quickly and not make its budget at 230 million back.

Next films that are coming out are, Shrek 3 Priates 3 and Harry potter 5

I think I am looking forward to Harry potter 5 the most right now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am most excited about HP5 as well, have you seen the new trailer? It looks great. Spiderman looks good, but I haven't been hyped for it like I was the last time. I will wait a few weeks and then check it out, I don't do big movies on opening weekend anymore. I do see it making plenty of money however, most of the people who watch movies aren't as critical as you and I. I guess we will find out the opening weekend take today.

Jeff said...

168 Million WOW I think that I am wrong in my statement. only 62 million to break even. That shouldnt be a problem.

Matsby said...

I want to see this, but I have a bad feeling - it looks like there is too much going on for one movie.

Anyway, I will probably wait until I forget about it and then it will be a pleasant suprise when I see it on DVD.