Sunday, March 11, 2007

Movie weekend


Well this weekend I was able to see a few movies. I saw Zodiac and The 300.

I want to talk about the 300 first. I am putting this out there. ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES I HAVE EVER SEEN! Its by far in my top 3 movies of all time. (Fight Club, Lord of the Rings, 300) Yes this movie is that good. I hate to over hype this film but WOW.

The story is amazing the acting is great.But the visuals stand out they are AMAZING.

I also loved Zodiac. This one is a totally different film from 300. Directed by David Fintcher, this man is a perfect at his art.I found myself enjoying the techinal filming of this film rahter then the story. The story was strong don't get me wrong but I had read about the Zodiac killings before seeing the film and new what was going to happen, but I still enjoyed the film. Its no Fight Club but it was better then Panic Room or The Game.

I am giving The 300 a A

and Zodiac an A as well

I will be seeng the 300 again.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that is some seriously strong comments. I was going to wait a little while to see 300, until the crowds die down. But now I might have to get out there and see it. I am glad you liked Zodiac, it's one I am excited to see again.

Jeff said...

I know they are strong words. I don't know if I was just wraped up in the movie or what. But it really is a great film. Summer came earily this year. 70 mil opening weekend! I am sure it will pass 100 million next weekend.

Matsby said...

The fella in that picture look like he's got arrows sticking out of his chest.

Intense!

Jeff said...

That's what it is. See this movie

Brooke said...

Ty is actually at this movie right now. He dogged me tonight and went to the late show. I'm sure you will hear what he thought by tomorrow.

Unknown said...

I did go see 300 last night. I did really like it, way cool visuals and a cool story. I will try to get a full review up on my blog by next week.

Jeff said...

I knew that you would... I want to go see it again. What do yu think about shooter? I am not a big marky mark fan

Unknown said...

I don't know about shooter. I wasn't a big Marky Mark fan either but I thought he really stood out in The Departed, he was good. I thought bad things when I heard about shooter, but the trailer isn't bad.

Jennifer said...

Lisa and I went to see 300 last night and we both just loved it!! Ahhhh such beautiful men! Not so sure about Rodrigo as Xerxes though ... that was kinda weird and not what I was expecting. Not the same pretty boy as in "Love Actually." But overall amazing!

Awright13 said...

300 rocked my freakin' world! All my students said I had to go see it and I'm glad I listened to them, for once!