Friday, February 16, 2007

RIP Audioslave

Well one of my favorite bands Audioslave has called it quits. Chris Cornelle has walked away. I am sure that it has something to to do with Rage getting back together for a show. Too bad they had a great sound.

Maybe we will get another Rage album.

As for the Kings were doing good. Its freaking cold here in the east. I have been spending a lot of time in NY as we are branching out there. We are now in our new place, but still moving in. Its hard to get time to unpack when I am working so hard.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hadn't heard about Audioslave, that makes me sad as well. Chris Cornell is a great front man, they were excellent live. I don't see the Rage reunion lasting long, Zach is sort of a jerk and the rest of the band don't really like him. Long enough to milk some cash out of a few shows, but I don't know about a new album. It would be cool if they could keep both bands going.